Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Husky Fans, the choice is yours...

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,371 Founders Club
Do you want a future of this...
imagesarkasm" />

and this...
imageVVLsP2ucJvJXICQ4iA-lrA" />

and this...
imageny63qt" />

Or do you want this?

imageRevolution" />

Comments

• fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    Viva La Revolutio'n

... And shit ...
  • death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    and minor bowels...
  • La jour da gloire est arrive
  • Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    Of course we want Rose Bowls again.

The question is... what coach do we get to take us there?
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    Carpe diem.

The Rubicon has been crossed.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    You guys would have fired Ty after year 4 at Stanford and missed the glorious Rose Bowl the next year!

#Perspective #letitplayout #comportment #melodramaticshortsightedness
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    There's no singing in football,..... nor flag waving, hand-holding, or any of that pal-bonding, touchie-feelie stuff. What some of us want is smash-mouth without the intellectual offense, indifferent defense, and queen ninja baby fashion show, but there's no Santa again two weeks before Black Friday. Husky Football is a classic ruins revolutionizing it's careless way to God knows where in a far-away place that offers The People no choices while purple fairies in the woods barf on our shoes. It's deja vu all over again as we sit helplessly on our hands watching Husky Football take Les Fork in the road.
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    edited November 2013
    Go Bark Rats! Kill'em Cougs!

That's the only hope we have.......loose the next two. Just maybe the worm will turn for the double chin fat hamester.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Where is the revolution painting with the chic showing her tits?

That's the UW I want!
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    This is kinda faggy ... I want tits.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Your_Mom said:

ANSWER YOUR OWN FUCKING QUESTION IMALOSER!
    loadsock said:

Your_Mom said:

Well IMALOSER, the current occupant and highest paid employee for the state of WA has laid skid marks up and down the sprint turf of Husky Stadium so we've at least ruled him out.

Sad that instead of addressing the question, all you dumbfucks can do is call me some other poster.

What coach is up next? And it better be a guy that can beat Oregon and Stanford.

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Your_Mom said:

loadsock said:

Your_Mom said:

Well IMALOSER, the current occupant and highest paid employee for the state of WA has laid skid marks up and down the sprint turf of Husky Stadium so we've at least ruled him out.

Sad that instead of addressing the question, all you dumbfucks can do is call me some other poster.

What coach is up next? And it better be a guy that can beat Oregon and Stanford.

Tim DeRuyter of Jim Mora. Now leave you fucking tool.

Your_Mom said:

loadsock said:

Your_Mom said:

Tim looks interesting. Mora? Meh... he took over a program that had been run by a Rose Bowl winning coach for 4 years and he can't even beat Oregon and Stanford with all of the talent UCLA can get. Sure, he can beat Sark... but most can. We should be able to do better.
  • purpledawgfanpurpledawgfan Member Posts: 1
    First Time, Long Time. The thread say's, "Husky Fans, the choice is yours." But is it? What exactly can I, a lowly Tyee member do to make a change? As much as I feel Sark is just the wrong guy for this school. There is nothing I can do to change it. If anyone has idea, I'll run with it. But right now, I got nothing.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Your_Mom said:

Your_Mom said:

loadsock said:

Your_Mom said:

Tim looks interesting. Mora? Meh... he took over a program that had been run by a Rose Bowl winning coach for 4 years and he can't even beat Oregon and Stanford with all of the talent UCLA can get. Sure, he can beat Sark... but most can. We should be able to do better.
    Prior to Mora taking over UCLA they were 86-51-63-70 in Sagarin with wins of 4-7-4-6.

So far he's gone 30-14 which will likely be closer to 10 after beating UW and had 9 wins last year and will probably get 10 this year.

Meanwhile, prior to Mora, UCLA's avg star ranking per commit was 3.30, 3.65, 2.72, 3.14. In his first class Mora's avg was 3.81.

Last season UCLA won 9 regular season games. They haven't won that many since 2005 or more since 1998. So in his first year, he tied for the most regular season wins in 14 seasons and had the 2nd most total wins in the last 14 seasons.

Fact is, a logical unbiased analysis would show that Mora in his first 1.75 seasons has probably exceeded even the expectations of his original supporters. Bring something worthwhile to the table instead of meaningless, unsubstantiated talking points or get the fuck out and go join Kim and F3 in a lemon party.
    This

• digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,470

First Time, Long Time. The thread say's, "Husky Fans, the choice is yours." But is it? What exactly can I, a lowly Tyee member do to make a change? As much as I feel Sark is just the wrong guy for this school. There is nothing I can do to change it. If anyone has idea, I'll run with it. But right now, I got nothing.

Same here. It starts @ the top and our current UW pres. is asleep @ the wheel, so we're pretty much fuct until he's gone. Even if UW makes a change, I have 0% confidence they'll make the right hire. 7WS could lose out, doesn't matter. He's untouchable as long as Woodward is here and I cannot understand how people still stand up for 7WS. He's a bad HC. Period.